Thursday, January 28, 2010

THE THREAT

TAKE IT DOWN OR ELSE!!!!!!!

The new "blog" SBD demands that I take the recent article about DOMINIC "THE DUNCE" Casey where, by sheer "coincidence" his SBD monogram appears on a stockade fence near where the body of Caylee was found.

Now if Mr. DUDE had not gotten his panties in a wad and actually READ the article, he would have seen that;
1: I did not come out and outright ACCUSE him of ANYTHING.

2: I cited THREE scenarios that MIGHT explain a Moniker that is remarkably close to his. 

I only wanted to know WHY DOMINIC THE DUNCE CASEY DID NOT ATTEMPT TO FIND OUT WHO WAS THE OTHER PERSON IN THE CONVERSATION.

I had thought that perhaps that Mr. Dude had been the victim of a prank in regards to the PM hoax as was I, but his actions seem to speak of his GUILT in that he seems real concerned about this article appearing on this one tiny little blog.

Since he posted the Ripoffreport letter KNOWING that THE LETTER WAS ALSO A HOAX AND THAT I FILED A POLICE REPORT, it makes one question his actions.


One begs the question....why?

MURT