Thursday, January 28, 2010

HOLEY MOLEY????

I SWEAR WOMEN HAVE TO BE THE STRANGEST CREATURES ON THE PLANET.

I have been told that ....GASP!! that there is a MOLE in Kari's room. Now after about 10 minutes of laughing my ass off over this latest retarded action by the out to lunch crowd, I checked the screenshot that someone insisted sending to me.

I am a tad confused about something. Would someone mind telling me why there is a big image of a keyboard in the middle of the shot? 

Rather crappy software someone is using to capture the room.

I gather the purpose of the screenshot is to show the list of people with the top name blanked out so that Kari can go bananas trying to find out who her mole is.

The question I have for the mole is this (since I assume the mole reads here as well) What on gods green earth is so valuable about a room where people spend most of their time talking about dogs and listening to music?

Do we have music police out there or something??

Man some people are wierd.

MURT

UPDATE. ACCORDING TO A RECENT COMMENT, KARI'S MOLE IS A GIRLEY MAN.

NOBODY HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION, YET,AS TO WHY THERE IS A KEYBOARD IMAGE SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREENSHOT.