Sunday, January 17, 2010

FEAR IN THE AIR

I sense there is suddenly a lot of fear in the air out there. Two reasons. First, nobody wants to fess up as being the author of the ripoffreport regarding Kari and me by extension. Arizona is a LONG way from Orlando and all my plane trips are fake, remember so no stalking is possible.

There are also such things as protection orders.

Second question that seems to send a shiver of fear. NOBODY wants to fess up as to where the paypal information came from that purports to be of Kari sending me funds by that method.

NOBODY wants to fess up how they got that information.

NOBODY wants to provide the name of the owner of the site where the images of the so called recipts are stored.

WHY THE COWERDACE. I would THINK that someone would be PROUD of their SLEUTHING.

OR....are they scared of ....?

Can't wait to see the comments on this one.

UPDATE:
HMM, NOTHING BUT CRICKETS CHIRPING. I THINK SOMEONE IS HAVING AN UH OH MOMENT.

MURT