Sunday, January 17, 2010

THE FEAR CONTINUES

I think somewhere tonight. at least one person is going to have a sleepless night. I would suspect that soon. some links will vanish and along with them some images. Too late. Screen shots already done. Someone fucked up big time.

Someone said they had proof they did not have. Somebody lied, again, about me and my friends and this time they cannot wiggle out of it. Now people will see them for the liars they are. People can google all they want and the proof that has been claimed will not be there because there is no proof.

Time and time again, these people spread their lies by rumor and innuendo. They make up posts that do not exist. They use their knowledge of paint shop pro and the inner workings of chat services such as Paltalk instant messages to perpetuate lies.

This time, however, they fucked up. They got caught. They are in a situation that may prove to have serious consequences. I can not say for certain. It depends on a lot of things. All I know is that there probably is at least one person out there staring at a ceiling thinking over and over again, "Oh my God, what the hell have I done?"

MURT