Thursday, September 17, 2009

TOOLS

Modus Operandi, MO.

This term came up on my recent "fake trip" where someone was examining my desk top and certain you tube videos.

He said that the "MO" is the same  in all the videos and text files that were on my PC and on the different blogs, message and multimedia sites on the internet by people who seem to have issues with me as well as those alleged to have "hacked " ( or whatever the EXACT terms are) my various internet locations.

One example of this was the famous "Thief" video where I seem to be repeating the word "Thief" over and over again. The examiner went on to point out similarities in videos that, at first glance, seem to be made by several different people, were EXACTLY THE SAME when it came to the tone of the content and how the content was created.

Editing methods were similar.
Text Inserts were similar
The WORDING of the text inserts were similar.

The examiner went on to list 10 areas where the files were created or modified by THE SAME PERSON.

When I pointed out that the files were all created and filed by A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE, he scoffed at that statement.
He said "the content that someone creates and puts on the internet is as identifiable as handwriting."
"All you need" he went on to say "Is a known control source of the individual to compare the suspect material against nuch the same way you would use a person's handwriting."

Remember that the soundboard calls were illegal recordings of a telephone calls and also illegal prank phone calls.

This morning when I was writing another article I remembered the "thief" portion of that one call and that of others when I heard this clip that was made after I came back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CONPZRutHIM

Hmm MODUS OPERANDI, MO, SOUNDBOARD, FALSE REPORTS TO GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS.....TOOLS=BEACONHELL=PRINCESS?????
YOU HAVE TO WONDER.

MABIE MORE GOING ON HERE THAN JUST STALKING

MURT,