Thursday, September 17, 2009

HYPOCRITES

The twitter posts point out both a contradiction and how hypocritical Princess and the nut cases around her  are.
It seems that the farther away I get from Missing children cases the more intense the attacks are. It would seem to me (and others who have made this observation) that THEY  DO NOT want me to back away from the missing children cases since that would no  longer give them a mission and thus keep these attacks going in order to goad me into covering them "out of spite"

Well, sorry to disappoint the haters. My original plan was to use the broadcasts to showcase the lighter side of Florida and NOT to get so involved in the Caylee Anthony case. Now as time goes forward, I am going to TRY and shift the focus of the room and broadcasts toward the lighter side of Florida and NOT with the bad news cases that seem to plague the area.

I plan on covering such things as folk festivals, nature walks and any interesting aspect of Florida that might be of interest to my chat members.

I really do not understand all of this attention and DESPITE the claims of Beaconhell and her fellow loonies, I DO NOT WANT IT.

Beaconhell has a huge blog yet she WASTES her time with my tiny chat room. SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP.

She has an unhealthy obsession and should seek professional help to get her back to normal.

Perhaps after she sees how boring the room is going to be she can move on and get a life. Somehow I doubt it. Her blogs are NOTHING without me.

MURT