Thursday, September 17, 2009

"I KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND A BAN" OR "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER"

Just a reminder here before we begin. We are talking about a small multimedia chat room with less than20 people in it on average. Not some gigantic multimedia powerhouse with thousands of members. 

There are some people who wonder why they get banned from my chat, which is fairly rare.
First, there is the Crybaby Princess, who feels it is her duty to record every single word of every post I have ever made over the last, 5 years, Every hour of my live multimedia webcasts. She then for some odd reason, alters and misrepresents much of the content and then reloads the same all over the internet. This is only a small sample of what this nut does who claims to be taking some kind of  college level courses.

How someone finds the time to take a rather involved college course and then have the time to do all of this is beyond me. Hmmm, mabie there is no college course? Who knows? Who cares? I don't.

Then there is the person who says that she cannot understand why I would ban her, even though her actions do not seem to go well with the MAJORITY of the members of the chat?

She brings in people who disrupt the chat, she starts arguments with members and when I ask her to stop she goes right on.

I have had at least a dozen people leave because I let her stay in the room until recently.When I told her she was not welcome and asked her to leave on her own, she refused. Why I wonder? Why would someone demean themselves to the point where they would stay where they are not welcome?

This has me questioning her true motives for being in the chat. It is a small chat where people come to socialize and talk among themselves. They do not need people looking over them and poking fun of them on Twitter, Youtube and who knows where else. They do not need THIS person going over the the paltalk room of THIS person and making a compete fool out of her self.

Now this person brags that she has been on Paltalk for years. I would think if that is the case she understands the TOS of  Paltalk and the ETHICS that goes along with being there.

IT IS NOT ETHICAL TO BARGE INTO A CHAT SITE WHERE YOU ARE NOT WANTED BY BYPASSING A BAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CONPZRutHIM

FOUR COMPUTERS? I WONDER WHAT ELSE YOU DO WITH THOSE FOUR COMPUTERS?

MURT