Friday, April 10, 2009

THE WRONG WAY PEACH FUZZIES

I had something pointed out to me. If it is the goal of these morons to get me off the internet or at least have me cut back, then why on earth deprive me of making a living?

The odd thing here is that because of the state of the economy and partly due to the efforts of a few bloggers here, I actually have MORE time to devote to the internet since nothing is going on with my businesses.

When my dealership is at it's peak or the car deliveries are running at full speed, I have no time for any road trips or blogs. I certainly would not have any time for any of this stuff. 100 hour weeks are not unusual when I am running things full time.

If I loose all means of making a living, I will be free to roam around to every missing child site as long as I want when I want were I want, anywhere i want in the country.

Free wi fi is in a lot of places and battery life in laptops is increasing every day.

I already have a number of "murtards" who would be glad to see me so why not?

Beware the unintended consequences folks.