Friday, April 10, 2009

A SAMPLE FROM THE MIDST

In one of the blogs that deals with a rather warped individual who seems to get his LULZ from wasting taxpayers money has to do with what is often referred to as "the second suicide."

This came as a result of the same pm session that would wind up being published on a smear blog with the owner apparently having full knowledge of the context of the session and the result.

Somewhere near the end of the pm session, Renzolovescake said that he was going to call the police and report that I was going to off myself. Within an hour I had at least 5 marked cruisers come storming into my driveway. After talking to the deputies I learned that a female who said she was my daughter (I have no living children and never had a daughter) called 911 and reported that I had beat her up and was threatening violance.

They called back the number given (as the caller had hung up) and got a police station in pennsylvania. Needless to say neither agency was amused.

I also took one of the deputys into my room and showed him the pm that had caused the call to be made in the first place. Again he was not amused.

They reminded me that they had better things to do then chase around at the behest of internet jokesters. I wonder if any lives were lost that night with a good portion of the county going on this wild goose chase. Nobody seems to care about that.

Now this brings me to this interesting piece of a post on a blog that has been generating some interest lately:


Anonymous said...I agree Anon 2:52,

CC(***IMPORTANT NOTE HERE. THIS CC IS ALLEGED TO REFER TO CHLOROFORM CASEY AND NOT A CURRENT MEMBER OF MY CHAT WHO ALSO USES THESE INITALS**) was right next to Mono the whole time and she was very proud of herself. I just don't understand that she is forgiven for her role in calling ppl in the middle of the night, not to mention her pretending to be someone else when Mono had her call the police on Murt.

I understand that the CC in question is alleged to be one Chloroform Casey who has also been implicated in several other stunts of this nature. I am certain that le will be most interested in the printout of the page where this tid bit came from.

Stay Tuned