Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WORDS MEAN THINGS. DO REMEMBER THOSE PM'S

IF THE RULE APPLIES TO "ME" HOW ABOUT HER


CallMeCrim: If ur not gonna jack off properly we will start a charity to teach you how to


CallMeCrim: I'm tryin to keep up with teuf tho...got my kids duct taped to the walls ..


CallMeCrim: but can someone donate to me so i can pay for the nyquil?



CallMeCrim: CALL THE IRONWOOD COPS AND GIVE THEM THE LINKS PLEASE!!!
CallMeCrim: Baby..can u help this bitch expose me please.. cuz i'm waiting so patiently

CallMeCrim: << criminal mastermind scammer..



CallMeCrim: <<<<< criminal
CallMeCrim: <<< smooth criminal lmfao...cops cant catch me!!
CallMeCrim: << untouchable..
CallMeCrim: I can't believe i was able to get away with all that shit !! and never went to jail ...
CallMeCrim: cops must be really fucking stupid


CallMeCrim: we'll just give all the kids to randy...
  I HAVE MY FUCKING WINDOWS OPEN!!!


CallMeCrim: can u lose me and teufy's kids for us?


CallMeCrim: And they ignore what should be a huge criminal record and let me into canada..
CallMeCrim: Oh teufy just do what i do ..scam and make money..you wont have to worry about bills
CallMeCrim: Randy's gonna be our babysitter..He can't handle em so with any luck they wont come back



CallMeCrim: I want food..
CallMeCrim: and iwanna clean
CallMeCrim: and smoke a bowl
CallMeCrim: and have sex
CallMeCrim: and and and



CallMeCrim: I'm a pedophile

CallMeCrim: My other half is a pedo..

CallMeCrim: Am i pedo by association or injection??

CallMeCrim: is it sick to say when randys' dick touches me i want to touch miniature humans?

CallMeCrim: thats not ktalk is it??
CallMeCrim: maybe ktype..but i didnt say k anywhere in there

CallMeCrim: I want to do my other half on a bed of miniature humans then lori
CallMeCrim: thats my goal
CallMeCrim: got the " I  watch for children" sign put up



CallMeCrim: a new mattress in the back ...some wall shackles and a 4 inch gate at the back



CallMeCrim: they cant get out anymore now



WHAT WAS IT THAT SOMEONE SAID "IF YOU TALK LIKE A PEDOPHILE, YOU MUST BE A PEDOPHILE?"

HER WORDS REMIND US ALL OF THOSE "PM'S" DON'T THEY?

MURT