Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TRADING PLACES..., MAKING PLACES

One thing I find rather odd about this battle of the bloggers is how people keep going back and forth between each other "changing sides" so to speak.

The "sides" in this case are people "for" me or "against" me like this is some kind of sporting event. To some of them it is a game, played for the lulz. They do not care what harm they do to their targets as long as they get their laughs at the expense of others.

The issue, however is not me or them, this her, that her, etc. The issue is how far people will go to do harm to others. 

There is no excuse for it from either side. Nobody, however, seems to want to stop. I shut down the stream completely as well as my room at Paltalk. My reward? Things are worse, not better. It is if the MORE streaming and road trips I do, the LESS I get tormented.

AND THEN THERE IS THIS ODD TREND


I do not go around creating blog after blog for the intent of smearing someone. The trend with others is to make blog after blog after blog for just that purpose. In one case, one person has a blog for "each enemy" as well as a blog for "a group of enemies."

The same goes for the twitter accounts and so on. So many people have multiple names that it is hard to keep track of them all and that is self defeating.


If the players are out to get a message out there and get support for their viewpoint, they are going about it the wrong way.

Those not having "a dog in the fight" find the whole situation confusing and not worth the bother. The result is nobody but the few in the group is interested at all what is going on. The rest of the internet visitors, make their collective yawns and go away.


In a way, it is to my advantage this keeps on. The more multiple names, blogs and so on that get created, the more people get turned off and go on to something more interesting.

So make more blogs, create more twitter names, create more forums and chats.

You will be doing everyone and mostly me,  a big favor.

MURT