Monday, September 13, 2010

GETTING PERSONAL

I find the complaints by the hypocrites about the so called stalking OF THEM  AT THE LEAST PURE BULLSHIT,  yet these same complainers have done far worse or condone the acts.

So, what are we talking about here?


First, DETAILED summaries of my PERSONAL life are being put on twitter and smear blogs almost on a daily basis. It is almost like someone is following me around 24/7

Someone by the twitter name of BOOGEROCITY did precisely just that.

She did such a thorough job of creating a photographic road map to my house, that a thief would have an easy time of coming to my house and stealing to their hearts content. 

Booger argues she has the right to do this, OH? Well, then, when can we expect photos out of Gig Harbor? How about Goshen? Iron City? Come on, what is fair for me is fair for all.

Instead what will come is an excuse or no answer at all. Booger is so ASHAMED and SCARED OF ARREST she hides behind a gnome and places photos of TOTAL INNOCENTS getting them involved in her foolishness all in a stunt to pretend these woman were her. 

Next we have this group putting ALL the details of my life on twitter that as I have found out should NOT have been public information in the first place. This has to do with my FINANCIAL information including loan information and banking information.

Upon doing one of those free credit report things, I found a number of credit requests from the state of Ohio. When I called the reporting agency and asked why these reports done. They reported back to me and I informed them this is a clear fraud since I had no business pending with the merchant number in question and felt this may be a case of id theft.

The credit bureau agency then went and did an audit on several names I gave them and found they had their credit ran as well. The agency is in the process of contacting each one of them.

According to the agency, they feel that the person doing this is someone connected to the credit reporting industry. The methods used by the person are somewhat different than how a merchant would inquire about the credit worthiness of a cliant. 

There were codes and practices used in the requests that only someone in the credit REPORTING area would use. This sent up a red flag to them. 

The next area of interest to these busy bodies seems to be my social life. Not content to have driven off my former fiance with their foolishness they still continue to smear her and make highly racist and inaccurate reference about her CHILDREN.

Yes, CHILDREN! These SAME woman who gripe about their "children" (falsely I might add) have no problem dragging the children of me and my friends into the smears.

One person had the unmitigated GALL to make detailed sexual reference to one woman's UNDERAGE daughter.

Another person had THIS SAME girl PREGNANT (again underage and NOT married) and has never retracted her statement.

Another person had her college aged daughter "meta tagged" to her as "a supporter of a pedophile."


The list goes on and on and on.

What the readers need to understand here is that this is not so much about the DETAILS of what is being put out there but
 THAT THIS INFORMATION IS BEING PUT OUT THERE TO BEGIN WITH.


I HAVE NEVER NOR WILL I EVER PUT SUCH DETAILED MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET. I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL EVEN LOOK FOR SUCH FOR SUCH MATERIAL.


IT BORDERS ON BEING ILLEGAL AND IT MOST CERTAINLY IS IMMORAL AND UNETHICAL.


THOSE WHO READ WHAT IS BEING PUT OUT THERE SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PEOPLE PUBLISHING THE INFORMATION RATHER THAN THE INFORMATION IT'SELF.


TODAY IT IS ME, TOMORROW IT WILL BE YOU.


MURT