Monday, September 13, 2010

CONFESSION OF A STALKER

Well, she went and did it. The person known as BOOGEROCITY could not resist and CONFESSED as being the person who drove to my house and took photos of not only MY house but that of my NEIGHBORS as well as EVERY school bus stop in the area.



And who is this ADMITTED STALKER?

http://twitter.com/keepitsimple3

Her twitter profile shows her as Sandra Brown. She claims to be from the city of Windemere which is, by the way, where Tiger Woods lived. The town is at least 45 minutes from here. 

Now mysteriously, the place where I parked my trucks is also the office for a trucking company that shares storage space for their trucks as well as the office space in the building on that lot.

NOBODY including my family knew I was using that storage lot and NOBODY knew the NAME I was leasing my trucks under. 

ONLY SOMEONE FROM ORLANDO WHO KNEW WHERE THIS HARD TO FIND LOCATION WAS WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE NAME OF THAT COMPANY.

SANDRA'S TOWN IS ONLY A HALF HOUR OR SO FROM THE PROPERTY AND THE CALL CAME WITHIN A SHORT TIME OF HER "VISITING"  MY HOUSE.

The thing I find astonishing here is that she thinks it is ok to go around taking pictures of my house, making demeaning and altered photos of the house. She thinks it is ok to pry into my personal and private information and then to post this information all over the internet.

Is this what the internet is coming to? People who do not like you or have "issues" with you are now going to chase you all over, investigate you, put your private information out there for all to see? 

Is there to be no personal space?

Is there to be no privacy?

Are we now required to formulate how we speak, how we think, our political leanings, even the faith we choose based on a threat that someone is going to stalk our every move, photograph our every move and then post that on line for everyone to see?

This is what our country is coming to. We do not have to worry about Osama Bin Laden destroying us, We are doing a fine job of doing that to ourselves.

MURT