Monday, July 5, 2010

MICHELLE MCKEE, EDITOR OF CORY MITCHELL'S IN COLD BLOG LIES AGAIN!!

IN HER LATEST TIRADE ON THE FAUX FACEBOOK PAGE, MS. FIBBER MCKEE GOES INTO A TIRADE ACCUSING ME OF STALKING:

Murt and Murtwitnessone and MurtwitnessoneLive and Murthavenflorida You're insane, aren't you Capt. Crazy Pants? You call stalker, but I go to my email and what do I behold before me? Your stinky butt. What do you want to follow my Twitter for, numb-nuts? Do you like it when I walk on you with my spike heeled stilettos???

6 hours ago · Share
 
YOU MIGHT WANT TO STICK THOSE SPIKE HEELED STILETTOS INTO YOUR BIG MOUTH, MS. MCKEE DUE TO THIS LITTLE TID BIT:
 
@MURTWITNESSONE Why would I give 2 shits if a cop lies to a blogger? You're an insane assahat. Go play in the street.  
NOW SINCE IT WAS YOU WHO TWITTERED TO ME AND I ATTEMPTED TO REFUTE YOUR STATEMENT, TWITTER  SUBMITTED A FOLLOW REQUEST. I DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR RANTS NOR AM I INTERESTED IN DOING SO.

BOTTOM LINE, IT WAS YOU THAT ORIGINATED THE TWITTER THREAD, NOT ME. 

MURT