Friday, April 23, 2010

TO SINNER AND OTHERS WITH READING PROBLEMS:

ONCE AGAIN THERE SEEMS TO BE SOMEONE WHO COMES IN HERE AND MAKES DEMANDS OF MY BLOG.

ONE OF THE THINGS THIS CERTAIN "PERSON" AND OTHERS DO NOT DO IS TO READ THE INTRO WHEN THEY COME TO THIS BLOG, THEY SIMPLY HIT THE ORANGE "I AGREE" LINK AND COME RIGHT IN.

Content Warning

The blog that you are about to view may contain content only suitable for adults
. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or
any blog.For more information about our content policies, please visit the
Blogger Terms of Service



Ok, to continue.

Next, I went through the trouble of adding 
this footer to my comments section:

TICE:

This blog is owned and operated by me. I will decide when and if to post
comments.

I reserve the right to edit posts for content and may post only a portion of said
 comment.

If you do not like not having your comments published, do remember there are
many a blog out there to comment on.

You do have the option to leave me an e-mail address to answer you if:

a:You do not want your comment published or

b: If you want an answer in the event I decide not to publish your comment.

I will not promise to answer ALL comments or publish them.

This will be an editorial decision I, as the owner and publisher of this blog,
reserve the right to make.

MURT

Now, If sinner had bothered to read the comments
policy, Sinner would have seen that:

A: This is my blog.


B: I reserve the right to edit comments for comment.


C: I may elect to post only a portion of a comment


D: Not post the comment at all.


Next, Sinner was WRONG when Sinner stated that his/her ORIGINAL comment was NOT posted. It was. 

For whatever reason, Sinner did NOT bother to look in the comment section of the article to which he/she originally responded to. The comment is right there for all to see. Go look.


What I did NOT do was to repost the ENTIRE comment (as stipulated above) when answering the comment in the Sinner article.


The ENTIRE post only reinforced my point. The ONLY thing I left out was the sentence regarding my "sins" that "sinner" asked about.


The answer to THAT charge is in two parts.


First is the expression, "let those without sin cast the first stone..."


Or is that "People in glass houses should not throw stones."
Or both perhaps.


Second: What sins. Be reminded that the vast number of charges out there are fabrications or all out lies on the part of the accusers.


There are the sins of the ashamed that are far worse than even the false accusations levied against ME. I would advise, Sinner, you do your homework.

Next, Sinner complains about the LANGUAGE he/she alleges that I use.

AGAIN, I advise you to look at the first notice that you see when linking to this blog. The notice makes it CLEAR that the occasional F bomb and other expletives may appear from time to time, not only by me but others who may choose to use that language from time to time.


What you will NOT see me using are terms such as:
c**t
Tw*t
T**nt
P***Y


And other terminology to describe certain parts of the female anatomy. 


Now that other blog you seem to be fond of has the owner and some of her most ardent fans using course language and the terms above in abundance.


In the forum run by the same individual, the expletives above appear in abundance.


There is even an audio clip somewhere using the phrase "and lick my t**nt."


The same phrase also appears as a motto on her blog, or at least it did before her "remodeling" recently.


In closing, sinner, I would advise, before levying any charges against this blog, you do your homework.


You look less foolish that way.


MURT