Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CLARIFICATIONS

There seems to be some misunderstandings when it comes to the recent support of several former members of the "other side."

Those out there seem to think those people have undergone some kind of conversion, an  epithieny or a vision or something that would explain whatever changed their minds about me.


Well, it is time, AGAIN, to set the record straight.


I AM IN NO WAY "OFF THE HOOK" WHEN IT COMES TO MY NEW SUPPORTERS.

Those who have recently come to my aid, including QB,STCB, Cubbies/Scat, FBS, etc have made it abundantly clear that they still have issues with my past actions regarding such things as the Caretaker letter and so on.


What these people HAVE expressed is their disdain for some of the actions taken by the others in attacking both me and others who choose to support me by varying degrees.


Another blog pointed out some of the things done in the past by those who now support me. These individual acknowledge what they have done and have made amends. We have come to an understanding. We have recognized that these things are wrong and need to stop.


There is room to criticize. There is room to point out mistakes in judgement. There is a place to submit objections to certain actions.


What should NOT be done is the slander, terrorism and stalking that has prevailed for years. This is what my new supporters recognize and are fighting to achieve.


MURT