Sunday, April 18, 2010

CEASE AND DESIST ORDER PUBLISHED HERE BY REQUEST

PLEASE ADDRESS ALL COMMENTS TO THE INDIVIDUAL BELOW

-----Original Message-----
From: "Stop Bullying" [stopthecyberbullying@gmail.com]
Date: 04/18/2010 03:38 PM
To: murt@murtwitnessone.com
Subject: Re: Prinnie

Murt
Here is a copy of my C&D to Prinnie and her Response.  Post it Please  and email Kari to Post it also if she will.   QB is posting screenshots



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stop Bullying
Date: Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Subject: Fwd: Cease and Desist
To: GG BMW





---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Princess
Date: Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: Cease and Desist
To: Stop Bullying


DO NOT EVER FUCKING CONTACT ME AGAIN YOU PIG!  GOT IT?  I am turning your name and photo over to the school district those boys attend.  “All thats necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.”

Edmund Burke quotes (British Statesman and Philosopher, 1729-1797)
www.beaconhell.com 



On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Stop Bullying wrote:
Alexandria Goddard
P.O. Box 6
Goshen, Ohio 45122

This is a cease and desist  notification that you are to hereby remove any posts concerning my name Donna Fosnight, and /or any member of her family.  You are also to remove any reference to her facebook, and any pictures on any of your blogs.  Failure to do so ASAP will result in my taking legal action against you and any members of your blogs that contact or mention my name, my families members name or pictures of me or my family. 

I have several emails that have been sent to me by others about things you said on a chatroom called Just Random Chat. I also have a screen shot that was sent to me where you posted that I mentioned your family and your nephews.  I was not on the chatroom you mentioned but was notified by an individual that a picture was posted of me. I then went into the chatroom with a witness to see what was posted.  It was there I witnessed you having some Conversation with several people name Annie 1, Annie2, Annie3, Annie4.  Screenshots of those conversations where taken.  I will submit them to my atty if you do not delete any info that you have about me and my family on your blog or if you contact anyone associated with me.

This is a final notification to CEASE and DESIST.

Sinceerely,

Donna Fosnight
StoptheCyberbullying@gmail.com