Monday, March 22, 2010

SANDBAGGED

Well, folks, you have been sandbagged. It took me a while since this is a weekend and I am out of town, but I was finally able to figure this one out.

I am going to interject something here. I did find out that SBD'S loss was genuine. For that I do send both my apologies and condolences to him and his family. I had made the assumption I did because I could not understand the path SBD was taking if he truly understood the loss of MY son and MY wife by the comments and actions he has undertook for the last 16 months.

With that said, we move on.

IF people were genuinely out for the truth, they would have seen through the little episode that occurred starting this last Thursday.


This episode was little more than a smokescreen, a diversion, by someone in a state of panic. They are hiding something that they are afraid is going to come out.

To try and cover their tracks they came up with an ideal ploy, one that has worked in the past.

Pretending to be one of my supporters and making that post was an all time low and shows the the extent a certain group will go to shut me up.

Well, their little victory is, at best, temporary, short lived.

What this little group did not count on is that someone would snitch and send out some rather interesting information that would show who was behind this little stunt.


Wouldn't you know it was the same person who did this same thing once before? It goes to show just how low someone will go to hide the truth.


The thing that annoys me about all of this is how easily people fell for this. I am now certain that nobody wants the truth. People have made up their minds and no amount of proof is going to change them.


Well, fine. At least I will know the truth. Once I am done out here and publish my findings, the truth will be out there. Nobody will care, I see that now, but at least it will be on the record.


Stay Tuned.


MURT