Saturday, January 16, 2010

SOMEONE DID SOME FIBBING

I was asked by someone in an e-mail recently if I had any kind of IP trace on this blog and I said no. As far as I have been able to determine the owner of a blog on Blogger.com does NOT have the capability to see the ip address or any other identifier information of ANYONE who posts here.

My WORDPRESS blog, on the other hand DOES ALLOW FOR ME TO SEE IP ADDRESSES. This is why the "hater" comments all but stopped on my Wordpress  blog and suddenly flooded this one when it reopened.

I plan on reopening my Wordpress blog eventually and will be curious to see if the "brave anons" migrate over there with ip information that does NOT derive from anon servers and other places that hide their ip information.

If the nitwit who wrote that claim in her article about THIS blog can show me how to bring up ip addresses HERE, I would love to see her PROOF.

MURT