Friday, January 15, 2010

ON A SILVER PLATTER

Sometimes you are handed something on a silver platter and do not realize it. In my other articles, I have shown how easily USERNAMES CAN BE FAKED and thus IM'S can be FAKED. The detractors laugh at me and show me how an upper case L is no different than a lower case l in PALTALK and thus not a hack of my room.

They then out of the blue GIVE me this GEM:

KariSueBee has left a new comment on your post "NO SENSE AT ALL":

NEW BLOG UP HAHAHAHAHA


http://karisuebeez.blogspot.com/

The key here is that the REAL KariSueBee DID NOT leave this message. It was an impersonation. No change in case placements, and no spelling changes. The EXACT name and structure that Kari uses on Paltalk.

What does this mean? It means that ANYONE on ANY forum, blog TOPIX comment area and so on can FAKE a username and say anything they want, even IM'S!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. The TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE AND THE TRUTH DOES NOT LIE!

MURT