Saturday, April 11, 2009

IT JUST KEEPS COMING

I just recieved this excerpt from a blog post:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshua Monoxide Melton,
I have no words to describe you, your acts of insanity or your compulsive meanness towards other human beings. The night you begged Murt to kill himself on camera was the final straw for me, BUT you topped yourself with that one when you went after SBD's daughter. I called you on it and you couldn't stand that someone would dare take a stand against you. Then you got nosy and read my PM's which you have written in your own words that you would "never do."

The interesting thing about this is that SBD actually went after me for accusing him of doing exactly that. To those out there who wanted to know what the cause of the "fake suicide" there is just a sample.

Incidently, the person who did that Identified himself as Renzolovescake. The other person there was Kfcfan. The PM's (edited)associated with this and the other incident are out on the internet.