Saturday, September 11, 2010

TWITTER MCKEE AND DODGE BALL.

EDITING NOTICE:

I had to re edit the blog to clear up the obvious mistake of inserting Red Dog Media instead of Mad Dog Media, which was the company that owns the ORIGINAL trade name and business model that Michelle is not using.

While I was driving home from the airport today, I got into yet another session of Dodge Ball with Michelle L McKee.

Among other things that I will cover in other blogs, was Ms. McKee's REFUSAL to answer one simple question. 

To get how this went, we go to my Twitter account to understand what transpired, how, and when.


First came this twitter regarding Mad Dog Media.
 She starts to use #stalker, #cyberabuser In order to frame the debate.

Now, unfortunately for the both of us, I did not have the information on my blackberry. I had it on THIS pc. 

Anyhow, we go to the next screen shot. This comes after 3 hours of her bobbing and weaving away from the subject to every other subject on the books.

I had made a guess from memory as to the name of the town where the mailing address (po box) was


The "you got secret info" defense starts here. She wants to be set with the accusation that I have info that I should not be entitled to.

 Now the set up continues. She is preparing the "why are you even looking into my records? Defense. She forgets she did the same to me. From 2006 on.

Now comes the "you are going to get sued (or arrested)" threat.
At this point she is probably confident that I have NO proof and am trying to back away. Also probably setting up a "just in case" defense that also is apparent as the tweet fest continues.




Now here, she starts to qualify her claim because she senses that I must have SOMETHING since I seem confident and am not backing down. She had REMOVED the link from her twitter page to prevent people from going there and seeing the proof of my claim.

One important thing to note is that she did not comment on my TYPO. We had gone on for HOURS and not once did she point out I had the name of the company WRONG. Interesting that she let this ride. It was probably a way for her to frame any future comment calling me a liar of something. Simple typo, same point. It could be grounds for deceptive business practice charges if the owner of the original trade name decided to take action.


This next tweet is interesting as she is trying to involve a "third party." I wonder who she had in mind?
 For someone who lives in Wa. She does not have a clue as to how FOIA works up there.

Well, here we go with the censorship thing. This is a direct threat to affect my means of income. She is getting scared now.


She is going to be real busy. This is proof of HER harassment and INTIMIDATION since she is now claiming to extort me either to quit the debate or she is going to "ruin" me. 


Now the excuse and justification starts.
What Michelle does not seem NOT to understand is that they are called PUBLIC RECORDS for a reason. ANYONE can look at them, BOTH MINE and hers. Now, it is what she DOES with the information that matters.


My purpose was explained in my blog. Hers is pure retaliation for me revealing the truth about what was in my blog.


It took her 7 hours to come up with this one.
Umm, actually it IS my business as well as the business of ANYONE who might want to be a customer of hers. The reason? If she is so sloppy that she cannot check to see if another company has the same business name AND business MODEL, then how can they be assured that she will not be as SLOPPY when they contract her for her services?


The states require this information for a reason and the state allows ANYONE to access this information AT ANY TIME. She knows this because it is on the website when she applies for her license.


I have saved the best for last, here we go:


This says it all. MAD DOG MEDIA with MICHELLE LYNNE MCKEE as the OWNER of the business. 


NEXT:
Line number 2 is important here. This was what the link was for. How Mad Dog Media fits in is that it is THE REGISTERED NAME OF THE BUSINESS. 
https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsLicenseDetail.aspx?SessID=555&RefID=2162843


Under the law, The REGISTERED name of the business is THE business. The other businesses are divisions of the licensed business. I could have saved some money in registering Murtwitnessone.com if I had put it as a sub-business name under my STI Auto Sales License. The problem with that is that I would be promoting my auto dealership through Murtwitnessone.com and that gets into certain requirements that I would have to fill with the state of Florida when doing that. By making a SEPARATE registration, Murtwitnessone.com is a stand alone company and not subject to requirements entwined with an auto dealership.


In short, Michelle was Promoting Mad Dog Media THROUGH 


Gig Harbor E-Brands as a division of the registered business.


Now, this does bring us back to the original issue of Mad Dog Media. 


Michelle brought this on herself because she chose to make a comment to me. The link was in her profile and I linked it to see what it contained. She was promoting her site on a PUBLIC twitter account so accessing the link was not stalking.


The account is NOT protected and I am STILL not BLOCKED from it, so poof goes the stalking argument.


So there you have it. MAD DOG MEDIA IS ON THE LICENSE. END OF STORY.


MURT