Thursday, September 9, 2010

Do as I say, Not as I do

In the article I cited where the author had scolded two other bloggers for looking up personal information on other people. 

Well, that author, Princess, the owner of the now defunct Beaconhell.com seems unwilling to heed her own advice.

Her bullying continues as well as that of Boogerocity and the other members of her Klan.

She keeps professing her innocence and as that of being the victim when she is, in fact, the tormenter. She simply will not stop.

I have done nothing to incur her wrath other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

As those who see her for what she is and abandons her, she intensifies her actions in an attempt to garner that attention that she has lost.

It is unknown what she may do next. Her actions are getting increasingly erratic and bizzare. 

Why this woman just does not move on to more productive projects is beyond me.

Unfortunately, her past history indicates that normal behavior does not seem in the cards for this individual.

I want nothing to do with this woman or Klan nor would I ever. She seems to think otherwise and continues to barge into my life and that of my family. 

Unfortunatly, there seems that there is nothing can be done. This woman and her klan will continue their bizzare actions until someone in authority has the will do do something about them.

Until then all the internet will suffer from their actions.

God help us all.

MURT