Thursday, July 22, 2010

AN ANSWER TO JUSTIN OBSERVING

SINCE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THE FAKE FACEBOOK, I DO SO HERE:

YOU SAID:

Justin Observing
Why is that important? You SAID your CCTV got pictures of the person AND the license tag of the car. You SAID you turned that info over to LE. THEY should know who it is.
BUT THE REST OF THE INTERNET DOES NOT KNOW WHO THIS IS.

I suppose, since you feel the need to post this question far and wide on twitter, that you have NO IDEA who the woman is. Logic dictates that you will soon be issuing a retraction of your allegations against this Lisa person you've been accusing. 
 
SLIGHT PROBLEM. THE PERSON WAS WEARING THE SAME HUGE SUNGLASSES AS SHOWN IN THE PHOTO. ALSO, SINCE LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS THE FLASH CARD, I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE TAG NUMBER.
 
IT SEEMS RATHER ODD, JUSTIN, THAT YOU SUPPORT THIS WOMAN PLASTERING PHOTOS OF MY PROPERTY AND CARS ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND YET, SHE IS EXEMPT FROM DOING THE SAME. I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHY. DO I SENSE A BIT OF BIAS HERE?
 
WHO ARE YOU REALLY JUSTIN?
 
CARE TO ENLIGHTEN? I DOUBT IT.
 
MURT 
 
57 minutes ago · Flag