Monday, March 15, 2010

SBD AND FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE

THE FOLLOWING IS REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION OF STOPTHEBULLYING




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stop Bullying <stopthecyberbullying@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 7:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: Let's get something straight
To: Bitch Pill <biatchpill@gmail.com>




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stop Bullying <stopthecyberbullying@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: Let's get something straight
To: The Crash Site <thecrashsite@yahoo.com>


Well you used my and my daughters name on you chat site so if that is the case You will have to take them off. I did talk to someone today about that!


On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 4:00 PM, The Crash Site <thecrashsite@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks for reading and visiting the blog but with sadness I regret to tell you that the video will stay. I've consulted my attorney and he says that as long as I didn't use a persons REAL name, then we are good. So, once more, the video stays. Thanks for your e-mail.
                                                                          SBD



From: Stop Bullying <stopthecyberbullying@gmail.com>
To: "thecrashsite@yahoo.com" <thecrashsite@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 10:50:48 PM
Subject: Let's get something straight

First of all, I have Never trashed you on the internet. I also don't like the lies you told especially about the little red X. I never said what you said I said. If you read what I posted I told you I never frequent the chat rooms or talk with anyone I don't know.  There is only two people I have attacked and that is because they did something to me first.  I have been trying to end this little feud because It has gone to far.
You don't know one thing about me.  You only know what Princess has told you and believe me they are all lies. She isn't innocent in any of this BS that has been happening . I said in my blog that I can't say anything bad about you because I have never had any contact with you.  That is how I am. I don't say anything about a person unless I know that they have done something to me. 
I expect you to take down that video on your site.  Like I said I did nothing to you to have you trash me on your site. And by the way, I do know what that little red X is for and I have used it and have blocked several people from my twitter so I am not as Stupid as you think I am.  Hopefully, when I go back on your site that video will be gone.  As a matter of fact, I would actually enjoyed reading what you had written but I guess I won't now.
Stop the Cyberbullying.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SHORTBUSDUDE <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 6:57 PM
Subject: [THE CRASH SITE] New comment on Cry Babies On The Interwebz.
To: stopthecyberbullying@gmail.com


SHORTBUSDUDE has left a new comment on the post "Cry Babies On The Interwebz":

LMFAO..... WHO KNEW POSTING A STUPID VIDEO ABOUT CLICK THE LITTLE RED X, WOULD BRING OUT THE WORST OF PEOPLE.

THIS IS THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE. SOMEONE LEAVES A COMMENT BASHING SOMEONE AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW, SOMEONE ELSE IS POSTING A COMMENT BASHING THE LAST COMMENTER.

DO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT OR WHAT? HATE TO SAY THIS BUT SBD, YOU WERE RIGHT.

ONCE AGAIN I SAY, DON'T LIKE ME, STAY AWAY! DON'T LIKE MY VIDEOS, DON'T WATCH! DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, DON'T READ!

HATE ME SO MUCH, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT. HAVE A NICE DAY. =]

Post a comment.

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.


Posted by SHORTBUSDUDE to THE CRASH SITE at March 14, 2010