Saturday, March 27, 2010

THE CULPRIT

It appears we are again in this game of "who is it?" or "who did it."

ALL sides of the blog war going on seem to have their pet culprit in mind. SBD wrote me that he has strong feelings about who he feels is behind the involvement of his son in our dispute.

I have asked him to be extremely careful and to be absolutely certain of who it is he feels did this horrible thing. The individual who did this is going to have a lot of anger vented in their direction and I certainly would not like it to be an innocent person who is the recipient of that anger.

I would like to offer this suggestion. Whoever made the comment and brought SBD'S son into the mix needs to come clean. It is better to make amends now than to have it come out later as it will. These things have a way of being found out.

What you did was a mistake of the worst order. Hiding from it will be an even worse mistake. SBD is like me. He will not rest until he finds out who would do such a thing.

I will say this. If you are a supporter of mine, I do not want your support. I do not want anyone in my corner capable of doing such a cuel thing.

The debate has lost focus and have drawn the innocent children of the adults into this and this is wrong.

I hope we have all learned an important lesson here. Let us regain some perspective as to what drew us together in the first place.

The missing and exploited children out there. It would be nice of all of us could draw our attention to THEM and not to who did what?

MURT