Saturday, January 9, 2010

SO BE IT

For some strange reason three of the detractors one who is using the name of my Paltalk chat room and the other a dishonorable former administrator insist on leaving comments. Then, in spite of the policy notice I place above the comment window throw tantrums when I do not publish their posts.

I had decided to give them the courtesy of giving them a response without publishing their comments but they seem not to be happy with that. They insist that I am talking to myself when I respond to them. This is a lie on their part (so what is new? ) because THEY MADE THE COMMENT so they know that I am not, in fact, talking to myself.I have all the comments in archive so their lies could be exposed in an instant. I have also seen some of their comments wind up elsewhere with the "since he will not allow me to comment" tantrum thrown in for good measure thus exposing their lie.

The reason I am even addressing this minor issue is to point out that they will LIE ABOUT ANYTHING. They keep accusing me of LYING when it is, in fact, THEM that are doing all the LYING.

Well, so be it. In order to keep from being accused of "talking to myself" I will no longer respond to comments that I feel are from these individuals that do not get published.

There are a number of people who DO comment but do not want to be published. In those instances I will have to bear the charge of "talking to my self" when I choose to respond to them.

I honestly do not understand why these nuts continue. I am off the air, the news van is going to be retrofitted for spot leasing so the road trips are done, and I am NOT going to do any more public webcasts for the time being.

There is one obvious answer that NANANC gave a long time ago. She even provided the data to prove it. A certain blogger's traffic on her blog TANKS. The readership levels and comment levels TANK when this blogger does NOT attack me.

When she starts in on me her readership (among her minions) soar.

I think it is SHE who does not know how to run a blog or website since she cannot survive without smearing someone.

MURT