Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MURTHAVEN FLORIDA

MURTWITNESSONELIVE AT PALTALK IS NOW MURTHAVEN FLORIDA. Due to the continuing problems of being SOLELY about Missing children-persons cases, I had decided to change the primary theme of the broadcast service.

It is uncertain what topics I may cover around Florida if I decide to broadcast on the road at all. I want to steer the coverage to more lighthearted  subjects such as The Mount Dora Folk Festival and other general topics in and around Florida.

I will cover the TRIAL of Casey Anthony as a news event and the same with missing Haleigh Cummings ONLY by discussing news reports as they come out and providing discovery information as the state releases it.

THERE WILL BE LIMITED, IF ANY, ON LOCATION COVERAGE OF ANY FUTURE MISSING CHILD OR MISSING PERSON CASES. THE UPROAR SURROUNDING THESE CASES IS NOT WORTH THE EMOTIONAL AND MONITARY EXPENSES I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH.


I will also be starting a new blog.:

 MURTHAVEN FLORIDA.

This blog will remain to deal with topics I feel appropriate for this blog.

MURT