Friday, April 24, 2009

MISSING THE POINT

One common trend I have noticed when reading the comments in response to my posts is that everyone seems to be missing the point.

Rather than concentrate on the subject of the posts that are made, the comments drift off into unimportant areas such as how to ship a computer from a remote hamlet to Orlando.

Such nit picking is a distraction and does nothing more than deviate away from the subject at hand. In retrospect, this may be the idea behind the comments in the first place.

Some of those who comment here are not here for the truth but to continue the bashing and smearing that goes on elsewhere.

I did not start this blog to generate numbers or "to gain or generate attention." The fact that it remains a small and obscure blog bears that out.

The blog was started, in part, to address requests by some for me to tell what has been happening to me and why. It is also to point out that what is happening to me is part of a growing trend on the internet. There are a number of cyber-wars going on out there between different groups who cannot seem to debate in a respectful fashion but rather will lie cheat and steal or do whatever it takes to silence those which whom they have issues with.

This blog has been the pain in the ass I expected it to me and the trolls have invaded this blog as they have other sites I have set up. Anyone who thinks I set this blog up for my benefit is simply nuts.

It is time consuming and I make a lot of spelling errors and other mistakes in writing due to the fact there is no built in spell checking.

If someone has a REAL TIME spell check that I can use with this thing, let me know.

In closing I have this question. How would some of the other players out there stand up to such intense "cross examination?" It would be interesting to find out.